1. User Registration: Require users to register for an account and collect important information such as their address, contact number, complete name and question them to store charge card information on the website.
2. IP Address Monitoring: Keep a blacklist and whitelist of known malicious and safe IP addresses. When an IP comes on a blacklist, require a phone call with the client to verify the information in the order and ensure that the order is legitimate.
3. Suspicious Activity: If a customer places a tiny order and then comes home later in your day to place a larger order, ensure that this isn’t a fraud to check on if a charge card works. As opposed to declining the order, call the client to verify the order and collect information necessary to verify their identity.
4. Unusual Orders: If the client posseses an account and they normally purchase less than $50 worth of merchandise, take an additional day to ship the item if large and erratic orders suddenly come through. Twenty-four hours usually provides the time for an individual to report a missing or stolen charge card, and this protects the business enterprise from fraud.
5. Security Holes: Make sure that the website ordering process doesn’t have any security holes that allow a consumer to enter incorrect information. 파워사다리 For instance, require the CVN code and expiration date to match the charge card number used. If a charge card number gets lost or stolen but the holder maintains the physical card, these numbers aren’t typically readily available.
6. Application Updates: Keep your applications up-to-date and fix all software security holes immediately. If you should be utilizing a commercial shopping cart application solution, ensure that you sign up for updates and fix any software holes as updates become available.
7. Identity Verification: Use advanced real-time charge card authentication methods provided by a third-party service to ensure that all bank cards processed are legitimate. If the card holder participates in a verification program, make those programs available on the internet site so your card holder must use additional security measures to place their orders.
8. Reporting Criminal Activity: Inform you on the internet site that criminal activity gets reported to the FBI. This can help customers feel more secure and may thwart a criminal from trying to use stolen financial information on your own site.
9. Detecting Proxies and VPNs: Have a system in spot to detect when customers relate solely to a VPN or proxy. VPNs and proxies mask the true IP address, which prevents the business enterprise from determining if the client is legitimate.
10. Payer Authentication: Store sensitive customer information in a secure format and only collect customer information when utilizing a highly secure SSL certificate.